Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Are You Struggling In Internet Marketing?

I got a call today from a young man who accidentally found some of my material on the internet, and so he was calling me to find out about the opportunity. Now first, I need to tell you that the opportunity he referred to is a decent company but its typical of networking companies, because it has been around for over 3 years and has pretty much peaked. In fact, I could have sold him on the idea of joining, but I gave this kid the truth about maxing out, and attempted to give him good advice. Of course..that's just what I do, because I am honest. Unfortunately for this fellow, I think he already had his mind made up.


This is typical of many people who are struggling financially, and looking for a way to make money online. They look for the cheapest deal, something they can get into that won't cost much, and they have visions of making $2000-$3000 per month without having made much of an investment. This is sad because, as W.C.FIELDS once said, "there's a sucker born every minute", and this is how many Guru's continue to make so much money, because their slick advertising and lead capture pages portray these opportunities as "pay $25 and then just sign up 100 people and you will be making $2000 per month". Well, it just doesn't seem to happen that way for most folks.


The Reality of internet marketing is that it's not the system that will make you money... it's YOU. So let me ask you this question if you are not making money: WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING IN INTERNET MARKETING? Is it because you don't have enough knowledge but yet you already have your mind made up of the way it should be? Like the young man I spoke to earlier today, he didn't really understand what it takes to succeed, yet here he was pretty much telling me what he was going to do... all the while calling random people checking out opportunities. He is a candidate for failure because he is basically going to throw a dart at a dartboard and wherever it lands, that's the thing he will join.


Whatever your goals are in internet marketing, set them high. The young man I spoke to had minimal goals. In fact he told me that he didn't think it was realistic to shoot for $100,000 goals. All he wanted to do was make that $2000-$3000 per month... just enough to pay some bills. My reply is, "WHY LIMIT YOURSELF?" You have already defeated yourself if you already have your mind made up of where you are going, and it's not the top. So when I ask you, "why are you struggling in Internet Marketing?"... check to see if you have put limits on yourself and already have your mind made up that you just want to barely get by, because if you want more, you have to tear up your self-made boundaries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment