Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Over Delivery - The Latest Marketing Craze!

I thought I'd write a short article on the subject of "Over Delivery" in the world of internet marketing today... What do I mean when I say "Over Delivery"? Well, when affiliate or internet marketers sell or promote products online many are starting to add more and more content or bonuses to their offers. Why? To beat the competition of course!


As an example I have to refer to a program I just bought a few days ago as I actually got hold of an amazing amount of bonuses; In fact I was so blown away by what I received that I decided to write this article because of it.


I mean, first off the product I bought was $2,000 worth of wealth creating information but I got it for a mere $37.00, how does that work? How can someone claim that their digital information is worth $2,000 in the first place?


I mean from what I can see, it really is down to what the information is worth. You see the guy that sold me the $2,000 program access is a multi-millionaire marketer. And the $2,000 product supposedly contained all the information that made the guy a millionaire in the first place so his product must be valuable, right?


I mean to say when a multi-millionaire tells you he is giving you all the knowledge to help you do as he has done for a mere $37.00 you jump at the chance, right? Actually you don't - Do You? Well I don't anyway...


I question everything, I look for the SCAM side of every single product now, I never used to but, I do now because there are so many scammers online. I weigh up all the pros and cons prior to getting my credit card out and I hope you do too.


Would I have bought that product if the guy was a nobody? Someone I couldn't find more information about online? No Way!


So that's my first tip: Only buy from credible resources especially if it's a product related to making money.


Here's another little tip for you when you are just about to get your credit card out and invest in a product, program or service within the internet marketing niche...


Search Google for the "Product Name + Bonus" or "Product Name + Review", If it's a well known popular product then chances are you will be able to pick yourself up some decent goodies in the way of bonuses or additional content, especially during the pre-launch phase.


You see, Joint Venture Partners can win bonuses and credibility by becoming one of the top promoters a JV contest so they go out of their way by adding lots of extra value to their promotions. It's a JV tactic that get's more sales.


Top affiliate marketers can make thousands a year by simply by adding value to their offers so if you are a marketer yourself learn from this and apply it to your own business. I know I am since coming across this common trait amongst the best marketers online.


What's the old saying? "Give and You Shalt Receive." Well get into the habit of giving instead of just taking all the time. Learn the art of giving.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this short article on "Over Delivery." Watch and learn from the wealthy marketers online because success leaves clues.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment