Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Online Money for Free

When you think about getting something for free what does that conjure up in your mind? Do you see someone handing the item to you? Do you see yourself having to do something for the item but not having to hand over any money? Do you see someone doing the entire thing for you and you just reaping the rewards? The next time you think about making money online for free, examine these questions for a minute.

A lot of people want to make money online and a lot of people say they want it for free. So ideally, someone would see your email address and just send you a link saying "click here to receive your $4,500,000.00." Oh wait. I got one of those emails today, from a bank in Nigeria.

So maybe now you realize that there will probably have to be a trade of some sort, if you want money from the other people out in the world of the Internet Market Place. What are you willing to trade? Good question. You probably do not want to trade your hard earned cash for the bounty that will become yours, once you find the magic link-code. Are you willing to trade time? Time can be a precious commodity too. How much money is your time worth? How much does your boss pay you? You know, the guy who you want to fire?

Surely your time is worth more than $9.00 or $10.00 an hour. Are you willing to earn $1.00 an hour or less? What is the cutoff point where you way, "This is ridiculous! I want to make money but no one told me it was going to be this hard."?

I am here to save you from having to say those words. If you want to make money online and you do not want to spend any money doing it, you are going to spend a little time. Okay, a lot of time. Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk...

I am an Internet Marketer and I know every way there is to spend hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours online and not make any money. I am a professional. But there is hope. You see when you want to know if the way is clear you send the guy you like the least, or the guy who may not be the brightest, into the cave to check it out first. If he comes back alive then you know it's safe to forge ahead. The smarter of us have been doing this for millennia.

So I am your canary, for lack of a better term. I was sent into the trenches to make sure the way was safe and to find the best way through for the rest of you. I was gone a long time and I saw a lot of the dangers awaiting you. The first of these dangers is the promise of millions of dollars with little to no work. I fell into that pit a couple of times. I know, I should have learned the first time, but the ads were so shiny and bright and the letters were big and red. That guy wouldn't lie to me. Would he?

The next danger was the "Hurry and click this now, or it will be GONE the next time you come back" sign. I couldn't click fast enough. "Please let me in." Okay I only fell for that sign maybe, 15 times. Sad I know. But he was only giving away 32 copies. And the price was so good. It was marked down from $1997.00 all the way to $27.00. Do you know how many people signed up for this guy's training for over $5,000.00?

I have to tell you about the first time I saw this kind of marketing. I was walking to my therapy session, and I saw a man wearing dirty, torn jeans and a ratty shirt. He looked like he hadn't washed or eaten in weeks. He had a roll of posters under his arm and he was attaching them to poles throughout the city streets. I stopped to read the sign.

"Easy Money, Make $10,000.00 a MONTH" it read. There was a phone number under the bright letters.

I laughed so hard I almost had an embarrassing accident. So how was I to make $10,000.00 a month? Putting up posters on street poles? If it was so easy why was this guy posting signs instead of making money? But I digress.

If you want to make some money online and you don't want to spend any money doing it you will have to put up some man/woman hours. There will be lots of clicking and posting. But remember there are people who have gone before and learned a lot who can teach you the ropes. Don't be afraid to look around and get some sound advice. There is no rush. If you take your time and learn the ins and outs of Internet Marketing, it will come to you. You will be a success.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment