Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Looking for Gangster City Game Cheats, Bots and Hacks

You are not alone, there are hundreds of searches every day for hacks, bots, and cheats for all the Facebook games, and Gangster City is not any different. You can find some cool ones on the internet and I must admit I admire the guys that spend time creating the scripts. But why are they in such demand, why are you looking for cheats, hacks or bots for the Gangster City game?
When you think about the demand for cheats, it is a little odd that we actually need cheats for what are really quite simple games.
But, getting through the levels can be both time consuming and expensive, so not surprisingly the most searched for cheats are to save time and earn coins faster.
Shh…Umm I have downloaded hacks for a couple of games, but not for the Gangster City game but must admit I was very tempted.
The only bummer with doing this is that you can easily get banned from the game. Not such a biggie if you have only just started your game – you can just register under another name. But not so much fun if you had managed to move up the levels and already have a nice stash of cars, guns etc.
One thing about Gangster City is that I have set my goals on trying to move up to the levels with the top players. I tried in Mafia Wars, but to be honest I got in too late and there were already hundreds of top bosses dominating that game. This is one of the reasons for searching for a cheat or two.
So, seeing as Gangster City is a new game I got kinda excited when during one of my crazy internet searches I found out there was a guide for the game! Who knew? I didn’t!
Gotta tell you I got hold of Gangster City Secrets with the Free Playfish Cash report, now I can get on with playing the game and maybe just maybe stop searching for cheats and hacks! A lot of the tips in this guide work so well that they feel like cheats, so my strange inner desire to beat the system is after all being met.
Here the link to the site I have used before to read game guide reviews. Gangster City Secrets Facebook Game Strategy Guide Review
Gangster City Secrets Guide Review click on this link http://newgameguides.com/gangster-city-secrets-facebook-game-strategy-guide-review/
Hope it is still at the lower price for you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment