Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Gangster City Players Buying Playfish Cash

Running out of Playfish cash is a pain in the butt in all of the Facebook games and Gangster City is no different. Without enough cash, you can easily be stuck on levels trying to build a reserve. I know I have!
It seems like I always need more Playfish cash in Gangster City.
Oh, what about the temptation to buy some Playfish cash with real money? It is a carrot on a stick in front of you each time you need cash for something, eventually people cave in and go for the quick easy fix.
Others are searching the internet for cheats to get them cash. I have done both.
I was determined not to hand over any more money to playfish, really I don’t want to get a second job just to play a game! So, I went to this site Gangster City Secrets Guide and found out the guide is on sale – some sort of introduction price – cheaper than buying points and a one off layout, I couldn’t resist.
Just think I nearly paid out for Playfish cash but it is much easier to follow my guide and quickly earn the cash.
If you are tempted to buy Playfish cash, then look at Gangster City Secrets first. I found it packed with loads of tips and strategy and it comes with a free bonus Playfish Cash report – all for a lot less money than buying Playfish cash.
For those of you that like to read a review first, here is a link to our review http://newgameguides.com/gangster-city-secrets-facebook-game-strategy-guide-review/ Gangster City Secrets Reviewed By Gamers

0 comments:

Post a Comment